This masterfully designed home has breath-taking scenic views of the majestic Namib Desert dunes and is fit for a queen. This serene palace offers most beautifully designed interior features and finishes that reminds one of a time when kings ruled in splendor.
Some stunning finishes to this home are the rosewood furniture, cupboards, and doors which are fabulously designed with elegance and style contributing to the finer beauty of this home. The attention to detail would amaze any home connoisseur that appreciates the finer things in life. A luxurious living space is created with the beautiful featured granite kitchen tops and surfaces, tiled granite flooring throughout the home and roof top.
This exceptionally well-maintained home has great potential for extension or to convert into a luxury guest house.
This spectacular home is designed in 4 levels comprising of:
Level 1 (Lower Level) – Family Suite
- A Study area.
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full En-suite Bathrooms.
- A beautiful Master Bedroom with an En-suite Bathroom (Large Shower with two shower heads, a bath, toilet and 2 washbasins), and 2 walk-in closets. Underfloor heating. Enough space for a coffee table and lounge chair for enjoying a cup of coffee or reading within the cosy indoors.
- Two Bedrooms each with a Full En-suite Bathroom (Shower, a bath, toilet, and wash basin).
- Small Kitchenette/ Diner with a washbasin and glass door providing access to the Gym Room.
- Spacious Gym Room with a gorgeous mosaic tiled wall. The floors of the Gym Room can be removed to be converted back into the original swimming pool.
- Dressing Room.
Level 2 (Ground floor)
- Front entrance hall / Reception Entrance
- 3 Automatic Garages
- Double Garage (left) with vacuum system and aircon system.
- Single Garage (right) with aircon system.
- Laundry Room
- Toilet and washbasin
- Storage Room with shelves (can be converted into a safe)
Level 3 (Lower Upper Level)
- Open flow Kitchen with remarkable granite tops a middle island, one gas stove with an electrical oven, and one electrical stove with an electrical oven. Smeg Appliances.
- Scullery, Pantry, and Breakfast Nook/Area with a stunning dune view.
- Guest Toilet with a washbasin.
- 2 Spacious Dining areas.
- Bar area with 2 Braai’s (one for gas and one for wood), and Lounge living area.
Level 4 (Upper Level)
- 2 Bedrooms of which one bedroom can be used as a study room or even library room.
- Each Bedroom has an En-suite Bathroom (shower, toilet, and washbasin) and a balcony.
- Large theatre balcony which can be converted into 2 Bedrooms.
Staircase to the Roof Top:
- The granite tiled roof-top with its superb view of the dunes provides lots of potential for converting the space into 3 Bedrooms. It has the following in place – automatic vacuum points, internet connections, and a drainage system.
- The windows have safety glass.
- Intercom system.
- Alarm system.
- Beams and cameras.
- Safety gate.
Additional features and items:
- South facing rooms has an incredible scenic view of the Namib Desert dunes and Swakopmund River.
- The yard is generously fitted with granite cobble stones creating a touch of class which integrates with the stunning interior finishes of the home.
- The windows have safety glass of which various windows do have beautifully fitted and specially crafted lead-wood glass.
- The charming staircase is uniquely designed to assimilate with the interior finishes.
- With various art embellishments, creating ambiance to the home.
- Data and TV connection points, an automatic vacuum system, and air conditioning outlets throughout the house.
- Heat pump.
- Solar system.
- Selective furniture is included.
Only serious Purchasers!